GROUP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Medical for groups & employee benefit plans
- Dental for groups & employee benefit plans
- Disability plans
- Payroll Deduction Plans
- Cafeteria Plans
- COBRA & FMLA Services
You know that the costs to hire and train new employees, as well as to retain them. Having quality insurance benefits is one of the most important factors a potential new employee considers before coming to work for you. Insurance benefits are often the big hook that turns potential recruits into employees or helps retain employees who may be considering their options.
Most employers ensure for the well being of their operation that their employees are happy and financially well-rewarded. As an employer
do you offer the benefit package you should to attract and retain the best employees?
Providing flexible health insurance options to your employees will provide the following benefits to your organization:
- Your employees will get instant access to cost-effective insurance.
- Your employees will know that you care for them
- Higher Employee Retention, job satisfaction and productivity.
offers the highest level of benefits and options. Typical group health plans will provide first dollar coverage for routine health care expenses, physical examinations and prescriptions, with high dollar limits for major medical coverage expenses in case of a serious illness or injury.
Types of Group Health Insurance
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Point of Service (POS)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA).
and we always provide you with unbiased plan information explained clearly, allowing you to make an educated benefits decision
that’s right for your organization.
So if you’re looking for sound group health, dental, life or disability insurance coverage – one that your employees will thank you for
we’ll help you customize a plan or package of benefits that’s just right for you.
Simply fill out our no-obligation Quote Form or call us now 1.800.424.3991